Cotton Tail Martini
- 1.5 oz vanilla vodka
- 1.5 oz coconut rum
- 2 oz half and half
- ½ oz cream of coconut
- Splash of pineapple juice
- Honey, chopped sweetened coconut, and marshmallow to garnish.
- Begin with two shallow dishes. To one, add a teaspoon of honey. To the other, add the sweetened coconut and chop it up. Dip the rim of a martini glass first in the honey and then the coconut. Set aside.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine all liquid ingredients.
- Shake vigorously, then strain into your prepared martini glass. Don’t forget to add the cute little tail and enjoy!