This is my favorite cocktail and it’s found at the Capital Grille where Duncan took Annabelle for their 5th date.
(If this is too much trouble, just make reservations instead & meet your book club at The Capital Grille)
“Stoli is for Stolichnaya Vodka and Doli is pineapple. Put them together & you’ve got one potent drink.” Food.com
Depending on the size of your container you may need more (or less) of both ingredients. The idea is to completely cover the pineapple with vodka.
3 to 4 fresh pineapple
1 liter Stolichnaya vodka
1. Slice the pineapple into chunks & place into a large container, preferably one with a spigot, such as an ice tea jug.
2. Pour the vodka over the pineapple using more if need to cover all.
3. Allow to sit for 3 or 4 days, or longer, to infuse the vodka with the pineapple juice.
4. To serve, pour into a shaker filled with crushed ice.
5. Shake well to chill & pour into a chilled martini glass.