Pink Lemonade Jello Shots
- 2 packets of unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup pink lemonade
- 1/2 cup regular vodka
- 1/2 cup lemon vodka or Lemon Eddy
- 5 lemons
- Heat the lemonade in a pan over medium heat and stir in the packets of gelatin slowly until they dissolve. Add the lemonade and gelatin mixture to a bowl and pour in your vodka liquids. Stir until combined.
- Transfer the liquid into a pourable container and place your lemon halves into a muffin tin to keep them upright. Pour in the liquid until each half is full and refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
- Remove the tin once the lemons have set and slice into slices right before serving. Enjoy!