- ½ cup of sugar
- ½ cup of water
- 1 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- (8-12 small limes, usually.)
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur
- 1/4 cup silver tequila
- 12, 3oz. disposable paper cups
- 12 wooden Popsicle sticks or spoons
- Heat water and sugar in a small sauce pan until sugar is dissolved and the water is clear. Let cool.
- Pour into a pitcher with lime juice, tequila, and orange liqueur.
- Place cups on a backing dish, pour 2.5 oz. of the margarita mix into each and put dish in the freezer.
- After about 2 hours they should be frozen enough to support the stick. Insert a stick into each and push 3/4 of the way into the popsicle. Let freeze overnight.
- To serve, peel the paper cup away from the popsicle, starting at the seam of the cup, and carefully remove the bottom. Enjoy immediately.